BUSY MOMMY'S CREATIONS

I played around with crocheting about six months ago. I typed in how to crochet into Google and started watching a YouTube video and I was hooked. My love for yarn grew at phenomenal speeds. I started making hats for my new baby. Friends and family talked me into selling them and that's where Busy Mommy's Creations was born.

I take pride in my work and strive to make sure my customer is completely happy. You will find a variety of crocheted hats and flower clips to embellish your hat. I will be adding blankets, and crocheted clothing items in the future so stay tuned.

Visit Busy Mommy's Creations at www.busymommyof5.etsy.com.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

4 comments:

  1. Jacaranda Designs Jewelry said...

    very cute hats.

  2. Unknown said...

    those are soo cute!!! luuv it:)

  3. Eli's Lids said...

    These are sooo cute! I gotta make some time for sewing again...

  4. Eve said...

    How adorable. My Mom knits and crochets, so I LOVE stuff like this!

Post a Comment