LIST A SITE

If you have a mom business or blog (not just handmade items), you qualify to list on Mom Made That! Why list? Learn more here. Three different listing packages to choose from!

NEW!!! SUBSCRIBE monthly and SAVE on fees! You no longer have to worry about an interruption in your service!

We accept Paypal and all major credit cards. You do not need a Paypal account to make your purchase. NOTE: Checkout form will say "Surprises by Amy" at the top, this is normal as SBA is a partner of ours. After checkout, we will email you the information we need to format your listing!


IMPORTANT:There are limited slots in each department, so please be careful when selecting your plan. Purchase a 90 day plan to ensure your place for the future months. Although I am dedicated to promoting your business and Mom Made That! (see TESTIMONIALS), I cannot guarantee an increase in traffic or extra sales to your site.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________







----->purchase - $5/30 days, $10/90 days OR subscribe - $3/month

includes:

  • one business department or blog listing
  • store, site, or blog description of two paragraphs or less
  • two or less photographs
  • sales listing on home page
  • review listing on home page

Baby Listing - Purchase


Baby Listing - Subscription


_________________________________________________________________________________________






----->purchase - $10/30 days, $25/90 days OR subscribe - $8/month

includes:

  • one business department or blog listing
  • store, site, or blog description of two paragraphs or less
  • two or less photographs
  • sales listing on home page
  • review listing on home page
  • store or blog featured on home page under "featured sites"

Big Girl Listing - Purchase


Big Girl Listing - Subscription


_________________________________________________________________________________________







----->purchase
- $15/30 days,
$40/90 days OR
subscribe - $13/month - BEST VALUE!

includes:

  • two department business or blog listings (can be same site in two different departments or blog categories, same business in different departments OR one department for your business, the other your blog!)
  • store or blog description of three paragraphs or less
  • three or less photographs
  • sales listing on home page
  • review listing on home page w/ "read reviews" button
  • "review this!" button
  • store or blog featured on home page
  • image of choice featured on beautiful large slide show gallery on home page (size 588 x 250)
  • learn more about the benefits of this package here

I Am Woman Listing - Purchase


I Am Woman Listing - Subscription


_________________________________________________________________________________________

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY LISTING SUBMISSION. I WILL NOT ACCEPT LISTINGS THAT CARRY THE SAME EXACT BRAND OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT ARE CURRENTLY LISTED. (i.e. Avon products, Mary Kay, etc.) I will also not accept any listings that are inappropriate for our audience. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE PURCHASING.

To unsubscribe a listing, please click here.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hi you have nice blogs, good Idea to make Mom made that! Keep up baby...

  2. Lynn said...

    Terrific idea and great resource for the 'community.' Thank you for creating the site, the blog and for your tweets to draw traffic to the site. You are amazing. Best with the biz model.
    @LynnATL

  3. Leah said...

    Is there a section for swimwear? I work for a modest swimsuit company that was started by two moms (teachers actually). Is there a section for Women's Beach Wear or where would that go?

  4. amy said...

    Leah-Sounds like I would need to create a new category for Women's Clothing!

    Email me at mommadethat@gmail.com for details.

    Thank you!

  5. Sara said...

    We have a women's clothing site that is owned by a mother and daughter team. Are you including a women's clothing section? The website is jbandme.com

    Thanks,

    Sara
    sara@jbandme.com

  6. robin (passions and soapboxes) said...

    What about Moms who don't sell stuff but want to write. Will you have a category for them soon?

  7. amy said...

    Robin-you could list under our "blogs" section, which has sites of all types.

  8. lissa said...

    O.K. I just subscribed, now what do I do to list my site??

    Great site by the way!

  9. amy said...

    Lissa-you should have received an email after you subscribed. Please let me know if you haven't received it yet.

    Thank you and we look forward to having you. :)

  10. geekmom said...

    I love that font. Reminds me of Bewitched.

    Do you have a page with how many hits you get a month and all that demographic info?

  11. amy said...

    Geekmom-yes, visit this page: http://www.mommadethat.com/2009/02/stats-and-traffic-info.html (can also be found under our "about" tab)

  12. Vicki L. Bower said...

    Beautiful site! Every time I am here I see something else you have done with it that I love. Thanks for your initiative and creativity!

  13. amy said...

    Vicki-Thank you so much. :)

Post a Comment