FATHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY!!!
::GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED:: Winner: LaughandLearn!
We love our moms here at Mom Made That!, but we really cannot leave out our dads for Father's day! We have put together another HUGE giveaway to give to one lucky daddy. Nominate your favorite dad!!! Deadline is June 14, so enter today! (see below)
Monogrammed Dopp Kit (navy) from Suzi Homemaker
We love our moms here at Mom Made That!, but we really cannot leave out our dads for Father's day! We have put together another HUGE giveaway to give to one lucky daddy. Nominate your favorite dad!!! Deadline is June 14, so enter today! (see below)
Monogrammed Dopp Kit (navy) from Suzi Homemaker
Handmade Glass Stone Dad Magnets from Purple Nest
SimpleStencil Vinyl Transfer from SimpleStencil
Hammered Copper Golf Ball Marker from Kristen's Custom Creations
$10 Gift Certificate from Dreamscapes Baby Boutique
Personalized Keychain from SimaG Jewelry
Square Photo Cufflinks Make It Yourself Kit from Photo Jewelry Making
::HOW TO ENTER::
Any dad can enter this giveaway for themselves, or ANYONE can nominate a deserving dad.
To enter, simply leave a comment telling us why you or a dad you know deserves this giveaway. ONE lucky winner will be randomly selected using random.org.
Increase your chance of winning by earning extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
- Become a subscriber or comment that you are a subscriber. Subscribe here. (mention in comment, also)
- Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on June 14th, 2009.Winner should receive prizes on or around Father's Day! USA residents only please. Good luck, and please pass on the word to a mom you know!








June 7, 2009 at 12:25 PM
My husband is the best because he not only makes time for me and the kids. He loves to play with them throwing balls, frisbees and occasionally riding a skateboard. He also has to make frequent visits to his 87 year old Father who is living alone and is very lonely since his wife moved out to a rest home. His mother who no longer recognizes him has Alzheimers and needs visits just like his Dad. Times are tough when you have older parents. I am not looking forward to the day I am in his shoes. Something to be said about having your kids young.
June 7, 2009 at 6:45 PM
June 7, 2009 at 6:47 PM
My husband is the best daddy, because he is so involved in raising our son and he never blinks when I want a moms night out. When other women complain about their husbands, I'm so glad I can't relate to them!
June 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM
My husband. He sacrifices so much for everyone around him and has had a rough year. He really deserves to win.
June 8, 2009 at 8:08 AM
My husband definitely deserves to win a prize. We had our son back in December and he has been so helpful. He makes sure I have help when needed, lets me sleep in on the weekends and is completely amazing with our son. I agree with punkinmama...so many women complain about their husbands not helping and mine is a GEM....I am SOO lucky.
June 8, 2009 at 9:12 AM
Mentioned on Twitter. I know a Stay at home Dad that deserves this. When changes happen, he is willing to step in. Great father to his children. I follow you on Twitter.
June 8, 2009 at 9:55 AM
My husband, aka Super Stay at Home Daddy, totally deserves this for being an awesome Daddy! Thanks!
June 8, 2009 at 12:02 PM
My husband is an amazing father of 3. He's a wonderful husband, he's a police officer in the United States Air Force, and a great dad. He will be getting deployed to Iraq next month so we want to give him the best father's day ever! I have health problems and he takes care of me, too. Every day he is up at 3:45 AM for work, then he comes home and helps me do things around the house that I can't do and still manages to find time to spend with each of the three kids. He's an amazing man and deserves to be recognized.
June 8, 2009 at 8:01 PM
I've Twittered and subscribed. I'm commenting. However, Christy Barnham's entry really moved me. I'd like MY entries to go to her husband! :) Can I do that?
June 9, 2009 at 8:59 AM
My step-dad deserves a lot. He does entirely too much for Me and my son. Still, he is so appreciative of every item he receives. These are great items for any dad. Not only would he not expect it, but he would absolutely love it.
June 9, 2009 at 9:00 AM
I already subscribe! (luvdamall at aol dot com)
June 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM
I nominate my husband, Doug. He works really hard and is the best dad. He spends all of his free time playing with my kids. I am so lucky to have him!
June 9, 2009 at 9:02 AM
I already follow you on Twitter (@IamKeonte) and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/IamKeonte/status/2090986201
June 9, 2009 at 9:03 AM
I just tweeted about the giveaway. @joannadolgoffmd
June 9, 2009 at 9:17 AM
My husband is the most amazing father I've ever seen. We met when my oldest was 2 and hubby was only 21. He took on fatherhood from the moment he met my son. Fourteen years later we have three kids, one with autism. My husband works 14 hours a day so that I can stay home and deal with all the details of having a special needs child. He comes home after a 1 1/2 hour commute to wash the dinner dishes so I can have a break, and then spend time with the kids before bed (this after getting up at 2:45 am to go to work).
He's not perfect, but he's pretty darn close!
June 9, 2009 at 9:19 AM
I also follow you on twitter. I really have to agree with Notameangirl...I want my entry to go to Christy Barnham please.
June 10, 2009 at 11:53 AM
I think my husband should win. After I had a rough recovery with having my son last year via-csection, he was helping me in the hospital shower, getting dressed at home, making/bringing me meals, changing diapers and helping me nurse throughout the night, cleaning breast pump attachments, you name it. He has continued to be the most hands-on dad I know and he works 6 days a week and spends as much time with us as he can. He helps me in the mornings before he goes to work and feeds our son breakfast, plays with him and gives him his bath every night and has 'dad' time with him. I'm so blessed he is the proud father of my son and he gives me so many breaks to help me out. He is awesome and I hope you'll consider him!
June 10, 2009 at 2:24 PM
I want to select my husband for this giveaway.David is a sweet,gentle,loving man and he is a great father.
carolynishis@gmail.com
June 10, 2009 at 2:28 PM
I blogged this giveaway.
http://carolynishis.blogspot.com/2009/06/fathers-day-giveaway.html
carolynishis@gmail.com
June 10, 2009 at 2:48 PM
I follow you on Twitter and retweeted the contest!
www.twitter.com/bringitup
June 10, 2009 at 3:52 PM
I am a subscriber.
carolynishis@gmail.com
June 10, 2009 at 3:53 PM
I follow on twitter.
id carolynishis
carolynishis@gmail.com
June 10, 2009 at 3:54 PM
I tweeted this giveaway.
carolynishis@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/carolynishis/status/2109523749
June 10, 2009 at 5:55 PM
I'd love to win this for my dad. He has had a rough year...he had major surgery to repair an aneurysm in his aorta that involved him being in ICU for almost a week! He is a retired United Methodist minister who had given all his life to others, and has struggled with letting others care for him while he hasn't been feeling well. He is almost back to 100%, and we are so thankful for the Lord seeing fit to let us have him with us here on Earth longer!
June 11, 2009 at 7:36 AM
I nominate my husband, the boys' father. He's among the best! He's very involved and very loving. I am thankful every day to have him as my husband and the father of my children.
I tweeted this:
http://twitter.com/picknicksbrain/status/2117455942
June 11, 2009 at 11:41 AM
My boyfriend would love such a wonderful gift, here's why.
He has one son and I have six kids.
He is building two rooms onto his home so that we can all be a family together.
What do you give someone that is willing to take on a huge family not just for love, but for the chance to be a father figure to three teens and three younger kids? As much as you can right?
He will be getting breakfast in bed made by his son and I, a canvas picture I had made by GeeZee's. Oh... and a step mom to his son!
I can't thank him enough for taking on my family as well as me... I'm a handful :)
Wanna help me thank him? This'll do it!
June 12, 2009 at 8:10 AM
My dad deserves this! He's been through a lot this year with the passing of his beloved sister unexpectedly who was the glue that held our family together. Within a month she died at 57, he lost his job, & my grandmother got cancer. Thanksgiving then hit. My dad did the best he could to make our family a great holiday as my aunt had done every year before. He hosted, cooked, and persuaded people to come who were grieving terribly, one month later he did the same thing for Christmas.
He's also become my grandmother's full time care giver. She had her voice box taken out in Nov. and cannot talk so it's challenging. She's on oxygen and eats through a tube, yet is aware enough to need companionship. He spends the nights with her while she is now waiting to die from this cancer we found out is not treatable.
Above all of that he's a great grandfather to my daughter still and manages to show up at every school function or game she asks of him! He has just re-started an old home business to supplement his unemployment until he finds another job, or it runs out completely.
I have no clue how he holds it all together!
June 12, 2009 at 8:12 AM
tweeted too
https://twitter.com/sydneysmommy/status/2132275711
justranee at comcast dot net
June 12, 2009 at 9:53 PM
My husband definitely deserves a great Father's Day Gift. Reason one...he is an alcoholic and has been sober for 29 months, since the day our daughter was born. So proud! Reason two...I never tell him how proud I am of him. I'm not the sweetest wife around, I can't really change who I am, but I would love to show him how much I really do care once in a while =)
holymoleynicoley at aol dot com
June 13, 2009 at 9:09 AM
I'm nominating my husband. Our 4 months old son is quite a handful since he constantly cries & needs to be carried. He has to deal with all the tears, snot & drool!
June 13, 2009 at 9:10 AM
I'm a subscriber
June 13, 2009 at 11:29 AM
I'd nominate my dad. He works very hard and deserves some fun gifts for Father's Day!
June 13, 2009 at 11:29 AM
I'm a subscriber