APRIL DONATION FUNDS ARE IN

Happy May!

If you are new to Mom Made That!, let me share with you that 10% of all listing fees go directly towards charity. Currently, we are partnering with Bloggers Give, please read more here. This is an easy, convenient way to donate to charity while promoting your own mom business or blog in the process. Win-win situation, if you ask me!

I have just calculated April's donations, and we raised a total of $77.80 for the month! Since we have three months worth of donation money now (a total of $166.80), I can now start shopping for the charity items for The Center for Couragous Kids. (link takes you to the specific items the center needs) See all Mom Made That! donation collections here.

Once I purchase the charity items, I will share pics/video with you and then send on to Bloggers Give. Stay tuned for guaranteed fuzzy feelings!

Happy Giving,
Amy, Founder
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    That is totally awesome. I'm glad that I can help in my little way.-Carrie (www.hammijammijewelry.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment