REVIEWS - Powdered Sugar Baby
"Le Boutique Cadeau is always looking for innovative new gift ideas. We have had great success with Sugar Sleeves in our baby department. As a new mother myself, I found them to be extremely useful for a variety of tasks. Sugar Sleeves is a product mothers can use from baby to toddler."
-Gina - Owner
Chicago, IL
"I just got a blue Sugar Sleeve at my baby shower. I can't wait to use it when my son arrives. My husband already logged onto your site and ordered one for his diaper bag too!"
-Leah
Erie, CO
"I am Sugar Sleeves biggest fan! What a great idea! My toddler loves it on his sippy cup and I can't wait to use it for the baby on the way. It was my favorite baby gift that I received and I will be giving it to all MY friends at their baby showers."
-Kerri
www.powderedsugarbaby.com

April 17, 2009 at 10:25 AM
I checked out the website, what a fun idea. I can see this product being very useful!