REVIEWS - Designs by Janessa

"Janessa delivers unique and quality products. She spends the extra time to ensure that her products are to her customer's satisfaction! Janessa is very amenable to new ideas--- she was able to make one-of-a-kind thumbprint cufflinks for my husband. I have been very happy with Janessa's products, as well as the exceptional customer service she offers."

M.P., San Diego, CA


"Janessa, the charms are awesome! The actual thumbprint details are outstanding. I have received many positive comments on them. I encourage any mommy or daddy to order. They are the perfect mommy gifts. Janessa was so easy to work with from start to finish. I will l always cherish my thumbprint charms."

M.C., Kerman, CA

"I received the [heart thumbprint] charm necklace. It turned out lovely. This thumb print is of my great niece...I thought this would be the perfect thing for my daughter that is very hard to buy for & such a personal heart felt gift. Thank you for helping me find the perfect priceless gift."

N. W., Tyler, TX

"I have received my [heart thumbprint] charms and absolutely LOVE them! I wear them close to my heart everyday. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job. I have told all of my mommy friends about your website when they admire my charms. Thank you again."

J. B., Clovis, CA


www.designsbyjanessa.com
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment