MOTHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY!

::GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED::

Winner--Leslie, who nominated her sister! Here is what Leslie had to say in her post:

"My mom passed away 2 years ago Feb. so I would love to adopt MJ. I agree it an aching in heart every day! Mother's day will never be the same and although I have 2 daughters of my own, Mother's day for ME was always about HONORING MY precious MOTHER!

I do have the greatest joy to have a twin sister and I would love to win this for her. She is a bright spot in my day! She makes me laugh and she has seen me through so much!
So This would be for her!"

http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/


Because Mom Made That! thinks moms are the bomb, we are holding our hugest giveaway ever! One lucky mom will win the following TEN prizes! PLEASE visit the sponsors below who are offering these great prizes; this giveaway would not be possible without their generosity. Details on how to enter are below the prizes. Good luck!

You can also see our Mother's Day Specials & Discounts here. Want to list your mom business or blog on Mom Made That? LIST HERE.




Personalized Necklace from SimaG Jewelry





$25 Gift Certificate from A Mother's Boutique









Hooded Towel & PJ Set from BabyBam Collection







$25 Partylite Gift Certificate courtesy of Gold-In-Lites Candle Parties







"Grandma Rocks" T-shirt from Grandma's Shoppe
(comes in toddler, youth, & adult sizes)







Set of "Fruits of the Spirit" Cards from CareKards










Third Season of House on DVD from
Toddler Craft












Mother in Time Gift from
KindNotes




Faith in You Gift from KindNotes



"Count Your Blessings" Wall Graphic in the Color of Choice from Old Barn Rescue Company






::HOW TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY::

Any mom can enter this giveaway for themselves, or ANYONE can nominate a deserving mom.

To enter, simply leave a comment telling us why Mother's Day is such an important day and/or why it is special to you. ONE lucky winner will be randomly selected using random.org.

Increase your chance of winning by earning extra entries:
  • Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
  • Become a subscriber or comment that you are a subscriber. Subscribe here. (mention in comment, also)

  • Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on April 30th, 2009. Winner should receive prizes on or around Mother's Day! USA residents only please. Good luck, and please pass on the word to a mom you know!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

153 comments:

  1. KR said...

    I just lost my Mom in February. This year will be hard. She was such a special Mom and person in general.

    mj.coward[at]gmail.com

  2. KR said...

    I subscribe.

    mj.coward[at]gmail.com

  3. Debbie Ewing said...

    I had a wonderful, though very sick, mom. And the one thing she taught me was that nothing could keep her from "mom"ing. I do my best to uphold that in my own relationship with my dear, yummy, autistic, big eyed son.

    I also subscribe to the Mom Made That site. I love it!

  4. Jenny McGee said...

    My life became alive after I had my two children. I have a deeper meaning and appreciation for God and life.

  5. Katrina said...

    This would be for myself. This is my first mother's day as a mom to my beautiful daughter Violet. It will be my favorite mother's day of all time. It will be even better because my mother will celebrate it with us.

  6. Anonymous said...

    Celbrating the fact that I am a mother to the 2 most fabulous children :) ... and I don't have to cook. Yahoo!!!

    chopf712@yahoo.com

  7. mel said...

    I have a great appreciation for my mother since having my own kids. I never knew how much she loves me until then!

    mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com

  8. susan said...

    This is my first mother's day and I am excited! I'll find out how special the day is...very soon.

  9. Unknown said...

    My husband and I had a long road to the birth of our now 18 month old little girl. First a miscarriage, then unexplained infertility for almost two years. My first mother's day last year was amazing and just made me appreciate my daughter and what a blessing it is to be a mom :)

  10. susan said...

    I'm a subscriber.

  11. susan said...

    Tweet: http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/1589512150

  12. Unknown said...

    I subscribe!

  13. Unknown said...

    I follow you on Twitter: creative_momma

  14. Unknown said...

    And I tweeted about the giveaway :)

  15. NotAMeanGirl said...

    This will be my mom's first year without her mother. I want to nominate her for the prize :)

  16. Christine Mack said...

    I would like to nominate a mom I know: her name is Alexis Peloquin at alexisrunningaway@gmail.com

    This lady has 3 jobs plus takes care of her kids and takes them out different places. She needs a pat on the back!
    her blog is http://mom2mycrazy2.blogspot.com/

  17. Stefanie Hartman said...

    Mother's Day is very special to my heart, because that's what I am and all that my life is devoted to. I feel so blessed from God to be a mother. What a miracle to have children. I am blessed. May is my favorite time of the year. We always go to the lilac festival on Mother's Day. I love being with my children and the sweet homemade gifts they give me. Blessings, Stefanie Hartman fhartman@frontiernet.net

  18. Stefanie Hartman said...

    new subscriber lots of great mom reading here. thanks fhartman@frontiernet.net

  19. Andrea said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  20. Andrea said...

    I love mother's day because it allows us to thank mothers for everything they do every day

    tiggeraj at yahoo dot com

  21. Amy said...

    i subscribed!
    aafc62@sbcglobal.net

  22. JoEll said...

    it is specail because my son makes it so wonderful

  23. JoEll said...

    i am a subscriber

  24. Leslie M. said...

    My mom passed away 2 years ago Feb. so I would love to adopt MJ. I agree it an aching in heart every day! Mother's day will never be the same and although I have 2 daughters of my own, Mother's day for ME was always about HONORING MY precious MOTHER!

    I do have the greatest joy to have a twin sister and I would love to win this for her. She is a bright spot in my day! She makes me laugh and she has seen me through so much!
    So This would be for her!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  25. Aura said...

    We take normal things for granted. Moms are wonderful and do everything for families. There is one day special set a side for us to realize how special moms really are. Sometimes you just have to take a step back to realize what good you really have and take time to appreciate the wonderful moms out there. I know I appreciate my mom even more now that I'm a mom myself, and knowing how much I do for my family- moms deserve much more than just a day!

  26. Leslie M. said...

    LeslieVeg left a tweet
    https://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/1591154107

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  27. Aura said...

    I subscribe

  28. DEBIJOT said...

    Mother's Day is special to me because my mom is gone and I use this day to sit and remember all the good times we had together.

  29. DEBIJOT said...

    subscriber

  30. Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

    Mother's Day is important because it is the one day that you really stop and show your appreciation for your mother. I know we should do this everyday, but it is nice to dedicate a day to it!

  31. Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

    subscribing with yzgirl4 at verizon dot net email addy

  32. casey aubut said...

    Mothers Day is special because it makes me stop and think about how much my Mom has done for my brothers and I over the years. And also it makes me realize how much I want to be a good Mom and a role mode for my kids too so they will always reflect on this day too.

  33. Anonymous said...

    Mothers Day is special because it is a time for me to reflect upon what a blessing my mother was and how much I miss her. As a mother, it is a time for me to reflect upon what a blessing it is to have children.
    acptuser(at)hotmail(dot)com

  34. sara l. said...

    Mother's Day is special to me because I have only been a mom for 3 years and I still get giddy thinking that I am actually a Mom! It's a day to celebrate me, my mom, my grandmother and so on...And now that I'm a mother myself, I see them in a whole new light!
    sblilly14(@)yahoo(.)com

  35. Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

    Mother's Day is important to me because being a mom is the best job I ever have had.

  36. Onna@toddlercraft said...

    I have such a supportive mom and mother in law. I am so thankful for all their love and guidance! I like having a day to make a point to tell them how special they are.

    I tweeted(@toddlercraft), subscribed (onnahollatgmaildotcom)and went one better and bookmarked this post in multiple places!!

  37. Leilani said...

    I would nominate myself! I like Mother's Day because it not only reminds me to be extra appreciative of what my mom has ever done for me but it also helps me see how much I love being a mom. Thanks!

    johnthegirl at hotmail dot com

  38. Loukia said...

    I wrote a post about what I want for Mother's Day!

  39. valerie2350 said...

    love having a special day to celebrate the bond I share with my kids

  40. valerie2350 said...

    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommadethat-mothers-day-giveaway-43009.html

  41. valerie2350 said...

    http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1595554218

  42. andrea v said...

    My mom is my best friend and I would love to win this for her. Mothers day is special and I have 2 wonderful children.

  43. Maria's Space said...

    Mother's Day is one of my favorite holidays. My mom passed away when I was 12 and mother's day used to be a day I wished would pass quickly or that I could sleep through. Hallmark and all the mother's day ads, the cards, the tears.

    When I finally had children, I knew that would all change. I can't wait for the day they are old enough to know it's Mother's Day and make me a card or breakfast. The thought of that gives me chills.

    My son was breech and scheduled to be delivered by cesarean on May 13, 2003. He decided that May 11th, Mother's Day that year was a better day and came early. It became an emergency c-section but I will never forget two nurses handing me a plant as I was wheeled out of the emergency room saying Happy Mother's Day. I still have the plant and the flower pot (even though it has outgrown the pot). The flower pot says, "Happy Mother's Day, thanks for giving me life." It was the first time someone had said it to me and it was my second gift, the first being my son.

    All those years of crying through mother's day was changed that day.

    I love Mother's Day!

  44. Maria's Space said...

    I blogged here.
    http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2009/04/mom-made-that-mothers-day-giveaway.html

  45. Maria's Space said...

    Tweet - http://twitter.com/reesspace/status/1596106481

  46. Kelly said...

    This will be my first mother's day as a mom. Now that I am a mom myself, it has made me appreciate everything my mom has done for me tenfold. Mother's Day is an important reminder of how special mom's are, even if we really should remember it everyday =]

  47. Pam said...

    I hate to admit it, but I often take my mom for granted. I know I can always depend on her to be there, whether it be to babysit in a pinch, be a shoulder to cry on, a shopping partner, a good laugh - she does it all and then some and never asks for anything in return. Mother's Day is the one day a year that is her chance to be acknowledged properly, although it should happen way more often than it does. And now that I'm a mom, I realize more and more everyday how deserving my mother is of love, thanks, and everything she could ever want.

    melacan at hotmail dot com

  48. Andrea Hatfield said...

    My mother is my best friend. I can always depend on her no matter what. She is such a special person to me. Being a mother myself also makes mother's day special to me. But it is most special because of my beautiful mother!

  49. Andrea Hatfield said...

    Tweet~
    http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1596801882

  50. areyoukiddingme said...

    I love Mother's day because it's the one day when everyone acknowledges how hard it is to be a mom.

  51. matt0701 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  52. matt0701 said...

    My wife deserves this prize for mother's day! We're in the process of potty training our 3 year old son and that's putting a lot of stress on her. I think this would be a great prize for her!

  53. Sweetpeas said...

    I've always associated Mother's Day with my mom's birthday since it's May 10, which is actually ON Mother's Day this year LOL.

  54. Carolyn Sharkas said...

    Mother's Day is bittersweet for me because I have lost my Mother, but I do have two wonderful children that I love dearly and that I am proud to call mine and they make it an important day for me.
    thanks for sharing

    ceashark at aol dot com

  55. Carolyn Sharkas said...

    I have subscribed.

    thanks again

    ceashark at aol dot com

  56. Carolyn Sharkas said...

    I tweeted about this giveaway. ceashark

    thanks

    ceashark at aol dot com

  57. Carolyn Sharkas said...

    I am following you on twitter as ceashark

    thanks

    ceashark at aol dot com

  58. Celeste said...

    I am not a mommy yet myself - but I feel that Mother's Day is an important day to realize just how wonderful your mom is and how blessed I am that God has blessed me with her. :)

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

  59. nightowl said...

    Mother's Day is special to me as I am fortunate to still have my Mother to celebrate the day with me. Being a mother myself, I treasure the cards, the breakfast they make for me and the hugs I receive on that day.

  60. nightowl said...

    I just subscribed to your feed through the Google Reader.

  61. DawnS said...

    Mother's Day is special to me because I love being a mom! Like so many other Mom's I pour my heart and soul into my kids, and on Mother's Day they treat me so special! And I get to shower, put make-up on and do my hair - all without interruption - it's awesome!!! Also, I really treasure my relationship with my Mother. For 25 years we barely spoke and now we are very close, even though we live over 800 miles apart!

  62. DawnS said...

    I'm a new email subscriber!

  63. Anonymous said...

    Mother's Day is special to me because i am blessed to still have my mother with me and being a mother myself we are able to share things about being a Mother together.
    Lori Barnes
    photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

  64. Anonymous said...

    I am a subscriber by email also
    photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

  65. Rajee said...

    Mothers Day is such an important time for all families, to take the time to thank our mothers for all they have done for us.
    You can make Mother's Day special in a variety of ways. You can take her out to her favorite restaurant for brunch or dinner, go see a movie she'd been talking about, or just spend some quality time with her and the rest of your family. Whatever activities you choose, as long as you keep in the spirit of the day, you'll be able to make Mother's Day special and show her how much you care.
    I subscribed.
    rajikarthik@hotmail.com

  66. Unknown said...

    what a great giveaway. I think it's a great holiday. one because every 7 years my birthday is on mothers day! yah and two It's good to have a day to appreciate what we do on a daily basis I don't think we get enough recognition for all we do and it's not the easiest job. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  67. Unknown said...

    I subscribe. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  68. Unknown said...

    I tweeted. 1amypugmire is my username. amsbolda@hotmail.com

  69. Kimberly said...

    moms day for me is to reflect on ways I've been a good mom the past year and how I want to do better. Always striving to learn and improve!

  70. Kimberly said...

    tweeted! same name with 4girls at end

  71. SHauna Harper said...

    Just retweeted about this. http://twitter.com/colortheunivers

  72. Shauna Harper said...

    I am also a subscriber!

  73. Shauna Harper said...

    Oops.. take me out of the draw! Just realized it is only for US Residents... I am in Canada :(

  74. throuthehaze said...

    Mothers take care of everything for their kids...all the little things you may not really think about but would certainly appreciate if it was no longer there. I would love to give something back to my mom for all the things she has done and continues to do.

  75. Anonymous said...

    BECAUSE I LOVE MY MOM AND WANT HER TO KNOW THAT


    JAIMGURL85@AOL.COM

  76. Carrie Rogozinski said...

    My hubby thinks I shouldn't get any special treatment on "Mother's Day" from him because I'm not his mother. That means I have to wait until my kids are old enough to want to do something special for me. Booo to that!!

    That would be all for me :)

    carrie dot rogozinski at shaw dot ca

  77. Carrie Rogozinski said...

    tweeted your giveaway :)
    http://twitter.com/Miss_Scarlett99/status/1608846875

  78. Candice said...

    It is my first Mother's Day! Our son is 9 months old next week!

  79. Candice said...

    I subscribe.

  80. SuZ said...

    What a fab giveaway!!!

    I love Mother's Day b/c it's a day totally devoted to ME!! I can sleep in late, get breakfast in bed and my hubby can do all the mundane chores that I normally dread doing. :)

    :) :) :)

  81. The Dreamer said...

    I gave birth to my first and only son last mother's day. So not only will the day always hold special meaning for the day I brought him in to the world, but a reminder of how lucky I am to have such an amazing boy.

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

  82. Forgetfulone said...

    Here's my first entry. What an awesome giveaway! Mother's Day is even more important to me since I'm a mom. I can so appreciate all the things my mom did, and continues to do, for me. There is nothing like a mother's unconditional love. I'd like to win this for my fabulous mom. armitage 923 at yahoo dot com

  83. Forgetfulone said...

    I blogged about your giveaway. Hope it generates new followers for you! http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2009/04/mothers-day-giveaway.html

  84. Laney said...

    I really want to give my mom something special this mother's day because it will be the first I can't spend with her... However, I'm already late for rent and probably won't be able to buy her a gift. I'd love to win something like this to give her!

    savethemasses@hotmail.com

  85. Lizzie said...

    Mother's Day means so much to me because I was blessed with an awesome mom. Plus, I have four children of my own. They always make me feel special.

  86. Lizzie said...

    I follow in blogger!

  87. Kendra said...

    I love Mother's Day... not only because I am a Mommy to 2 great kids, but also because I have a wonderful Mom! :)

  88. Kendra said...

    I tweeted about this! :)

    www.babybonanza.net

  89. Diane said...

    It is important to me because I have not wanted anything so bad but to be a mom since I was six. My dream came true!!!!!!!!!

  90. Cole said...

    This mother's day will be special to me because it will be my first! :)

  91. Sue Bruce said...

    Every day I feel like I am Mom to my kids, my husband, my dog (who may have a brain tumor ... will find out this week) and my business. My REAL Mom lives in England and I have not seen her for a while. There is nothing that can replace a Mom's hug .. and frankly I could use one right now. Winning this would be such a cheer - a light and bright magical moment where I can relax and refuel and languish in the knowledge that I won something! Sometimes it's difficult for us Mom's to take a moment for ourselves - and I am terrible about taking time out for me - thank you MomMadeThat for making such a moment possible!!

  92. IE Mommy Blogger said...

    My mom always taught us that we were worth having all our dreams come true

    Thanks for the fun,
    Christine
    The IE Mommy
    theiemomm(at)gmail(dot)com
    queensjewels(at)gmail(dot)com

  93. IE Mommy Blogger said...

    i subscribe

    Thanks for the fun,
    Christine
    The IE Mommy
    theiemomm(at)gmail(dot)com
    queensjewels(at)gmail(dot)com

  94. lawyergirl said...

    Mother's day means the world to me because I would be nothing without her.

  95. Anonymous said...

    To be a mother after having the best mother in the world makes you realize how hard a job it really is. I was bound to fail because I couldn't live up to my own expectations. I tried to be as good as my own mom but times are different. My mom didn't have to hold down a full time job while raising 2 children on her own during their "formative" years. I tell my children thank goodness they thrived on neglect. They weren't neglected as such but I had a lot of help with babysitters and daycares. What I did match my mother with was love. I always felt like no one could be loved more than me and my children know no one loves them more than I do. Love is the most important part of being a good mom!

    moonshadow43@gmail.com

  96. Anonymous said...

    Following you on Twitter - moonshadow43

    moonshadow43@gmail.com

  97. Anonymous said...

    Twitted - http://twitter.com/moonshadow43/status/1625578878

    moonshadow43@gmail.com

  98. Unknown said...

    Why is Mother's day important? It is a day to celebrate the beauty and generosity of the woman. It is the one blessing that God gave to us that men cannot do! lol

    I'm following, twittered and subscribed!

    Hugs!

  99. military76brat said...

    Mother's day is special because it reminds me of the grandmother that I never got to meet because she died of Lymph Node Cancer the same year I was born, but still left me so much to remember her by in the hope chest that I still have with me (which I received on my very first mothers day, and my daughter will receive it on her first mother's day)

    navybrat76@yahoo.com

  100. Anonymous said...

    I think that, once we become mothers ourselves, we tend to value our own mothers a little more, perhaps because we now share something so important. I think of the chain of mothers that brought me to where I am and see the chain continuing in my children.

  101. Anonymous said...

    Tweeted here - http://twitter.com/sito50/status/1631427858

  102. military76brat said...

    Tweeted your giveaway

    navybrat76@yahoo.com

    http://twitter.com/military76brat/status/1631426232

  103. military76brat said...

    I blogged about your giveaway

    navybrat76@yahoo.com

    http://military76brat.blogspot.com/2009/04/win-wonderful-mothers-day-gift-package.html

  104. military76brat said...

    I am a subscriber also

    navybrat76@yahoo.com

  105. Anonymous said...

    Blogged here: http://sitosfunstuff.blogspot.com/2009/04/mothers-day-giveaway-at-mom-made-that.html

  106. MaddyRu said...

    I love getting the flowers and handmade things from my son, it makes me feel so special and appreciated.

  107. MaddyRu said...

    I follow you on Twitter.

    maddyru

  108. MaddyRu said...

    I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/MaddyRu/statuses/1632904364

  109. Everyperson said...

    I've subscribed, tweeted about your contest, and 'followed' you just before this entry; now for the reason we're deserving (meaning me and my child, as everything is for him): http://courageouskids.net/ To explain further (I've not looked at the prizes; just taking the opportunity to increase awareness), Mother's Day is special to me because of a present 'court order'; it was special before in a different way: the way it should be, for us and all mothers who cherish their children. What has happened to us and countless others in this country is a 'dark secret' many are not aware of (see courageouskids.net). You may connect me through my gmail acct. subscribed today or the 'humanitypages' site, which does not identify me by name, for a reason. Thanks.

  110. April said...

    Mother's Day is so important to me because it reminds me of how much my mom has done for me throughout my life. I'm so lucky to be able to live so close to her and spend a lot of time with her. I don't take it for granted!
    aprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com

  111. April said...

    I'm a subscriber via RSS feed.
    aprilsmail(at)gmail(dot)com

  112. Anonymous said...

    Mothers Day is so special because i lost my Mom last Year to cancer ....

    thanks for this awesome contest.

  113. Annmarie Weeks said...

    Mother's Day has become very important to me since it's one day when I'm not waiting hand & foot on my family! Everyone chips in to do the laundry & other chores that I usually do. It's also a wonderful day for the family to recognize the women who raised my husband & me!

  114. Anonymous said...

    It is special to me this year because I am getting married the day before Mother's day.

    Laura
    cutepea1@yahoo.com

  115. Anonymous said...

    I subscribe

    Laura
    cutepea1@yahoo.com

  116. Anonymous said...

    I follow you on twitter and tweeted (cuepefreebies)
    http://twitter.com/cutepeafreebies/status/1641374315

    Laura
    cutepea1@yahoo.com

  117. Anonymous said...

    Posted on my blog http://cutepea.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/mothers-day-giveaway/

    Laura
    cutepea1@yahoo.com

  118. Brandi said...

    I would like to nominate my friend Jess. This will be her first Mother's Day without her sweet Tuesday. She is an amazing mother, who throughout Tuesday's fight kpt her spirit strong, and led a fight like no other. She is a wonderful mother to her three surviving children, one of which is Tuesday twin sister Piper. I think this mother's day she really needs a reminder that she is an amazing mother! You can read their story at http://half12.blogspot.com

  119. Brandi said...

    blogged about it

    http://lifeasiknowit-bestfamily.blogspot.com

  120. Brandi said...

    blogged about it

    http://fivemonkiesreview.blogspot.com

  121. Brandi said...

    tweeted about it

    brandibest

  122. Brandi said...

    following you on twitter

    brandibest

  123. Brandi said...

    Sorry I switched over accounts to blog about it at both blogs! I am fivemonkiesreview and Brandi

  124. Brandi said...

    I am a suscriber

  125. Teresa690 said...

    Mothers day is special to me, because my kids always make me special little gifts, and I save every one of them! Thanks for the fantastic contest!
    teresa690 at gmail dot com

  126. furygirl3132 said...

    Mothers Day is special to me because I am a mom now to two beautiful daughters and they make it special. My oldest daughter always makes me a special Mother's Day card and gets me flowers. She says Happy Mother's Day at least a dozen or more times during the day and I get kisses and hugs. I lost my mom a year ago in June and her birthday is 6 days after Mother's Day so this year especially it will be in remembrance of her. Thanks so much for such a wonderful giveaway, what fantastic prizes!

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

  127. furygirl3132 said...

    I am also an email subscriber!

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

  128. furygirl3132 said...

    I am following you on Twitter (furygirl3132) and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/furygirl3132/status/1649364232

    Eloise
    furygirl3132[at]comcast[dot]net

  129. yyeres said...

    its so important b/c sometimes we forget to thank our mothers and even if we do, we can never do it enough! yyeres(at)gmail(dot)com

  130. Anonymous said...

    My children and grandsons are my reason for waking up every day. They are the light of my life and the reason I continue to endure. For me, every day is Mother's Day.

    Linda.Stewart(at)Drakesoftware.com

  131. Anonymous said...

    follow on twitter and tweeted - http://twitter.com/NCBelle36/status/1650494708

    Linda.Stewart(at)Drakesoftware.com

  132. CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

    I didn't have the closest relationship with my mom until I became a mother myself. Now I have two little ones and my mom and I are great friends. Being a mother is special to me not only because of my love for my own children, but it has increased the love between my own mother and I. I am so happy to honor her this Mother's Day!
    onlycancan ta hotmail tod com

  133. CanCan (MomMostTraveled) said...

    My tweet! http://twitter.com/MomMostTraveled/status/1650570074

    onlycancan ta hotmail tod com

  134. BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

    Mother's Day was important to me because I have a very loving and giving Mother whom I spent a great deal of time with and always let her kn ow how important she was to me. We would spend the day together outside in the garden.

  135. Little Moose said...

    Great prizes.....some Momma's will surely feel blessed to receive any of these!

  136. BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

    I subscribe to your blog with Yahoo Reader.
    Thanks for the chance to win this great prize.

    prpldy (at) comcast.net

  137. BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

    I follow you on twitter... user name PRPLDY and tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/prpldy/status/1650665523

    prpldy (at) comcast.net

  138. torinem said...

    Mother's Day is just such a great opportunity for us to tell all those hard workin' mammas we know how much we appreciate them!

    tornem(at)Yahoo.com

  139. Unknown said...

    Mother's Day is a special day for me because it is another day to celebrate the joy of being a mom. My daughter has changed my life in so many ways it is unbelieveable!

  140. NASCAR Race Mom said...

    Mother's Day is such an important day because it gives kids a chance to display their appreciation for all their mothers do for them.

  141. NASCAR Race Mom said...

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/zwriter/status/1655534273

  142. camper223 said...

    Mothers Day is special because its truly a day when all the years and past years of hard work is acknowledged by children, grandchildren and even spouses. Mothers work is never done and its a thankless job until a holiday like mothers day comes around, but even thou theres roses and candy, diamonds and pearls the most rewarding is the hugs and kisses and thank you's of those she cherishes most her children, grandchildren and spouses.

    Thank you

    camper223[at]live[dot]come

  143. Jen@born2impress said...

    Mother's day has always been special to me cause is a day to pamper moms even though they should be pampered all year around:)
    Now i am mommy myself , so it is even more special!

  144. Jen@born2impress said...

    I follow you in twitter:)

  145. Ginny said...

    Mothers day is special because moms do so much! We/they do deserve a special day!

  146. Ginny said...

    tweeted http://twitter.com/momof2dancers/status/1659843863

  147. Anonymous said...

    Mother's Day is special to me because I lost my own mother way too early. She didn't live long enough to see all of her grandchildren - only my daughter - and she loved her dearly. Mother's Day is my way of honoring her and keeping her with us, in spirit. My daughter never misses a Mother's Day but my sons rarely do anything special for me on Mother's Day, so it would be nice to, just once, be recognized as a great mom on Mother's Day.

    Kim aka TMWW
    http://themadwhitewoman.blogspot.com

  148. Cindy B.of Montana said...

    Mom's are special cause they do it all...love, laugh, cry,organize, clean, hold, pray, keep is all together! They are our life long friends, advocates, and role models!

  149. Cindy B.of Montana said...

    I subscribed via Google Reader!

  150. Cindy B.of Montana said...

    I'm following you on Twitter (sendtocindy) and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/sendtocindy/status/1660094444

  151. Tylerpants said...

    This is my first Mother's Day with my 3 month old son so it will be very special!

  152. Leslie M. said...

    Many Many thanks!! What a HUGE Blessing! I am so touched!!
    I am just so thankful to have won!! My sister is my BFF and she is going to be thrilled as well!!!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

  153. Anonymous said...

    Happy Mother’s Day
    means more than flowers and gifts
    It means saying thank you
    It means I love you
    You are my mother, my friend
    Today is your day!

    ilove my mother my id is innocent_kasak@hotmail.com

Post a Comment