MOM BLOG LISTING WINNERS!!!

Here are the winners of the Mom Blog Listing contest! Stay tuned in the next few weeks for the complete link list of the mom blogs who entered. If your blog is a winner, please contact me at mommadethat@gmail.com for details!

Congrats to the following moms:

Anonymous Barbara said...

Hi, my mom blog is Mom2Mom Lounge,
http://www.mom2momlounge.com

It's Mom to Mom news, tips, fab finds, recipes, and giveaway links. Anything and everything related to mommyhood.
Delete
Anonymous melissa said...

hey there...thanks for this!! saw it on twitter...which is a new addiction of mine!
i have a piddly little mom blog. i'm a step mom. a bio mom. and a house slave!
http://www.rockanddrool.com
come and share my crazy life with me!

Anonymous crunchycarpets said...
I am the mom of Crunchy Carpets

http://www.crunchycarpets.com

My too tiny house is full of 2 kids with one on the way, 3 cats and one dog and I think there is a husband around somewhere...

It is just about me and my life.

Anonymous Laryssa @ Heaven In The Home said...
Hello, I learned about you all on Twitter. Thanks for the link!

My blog is called Heaven In The Home and I want to encourage Moms in how to have a home that runs smoothly, a happy family and a balanced life. I'm a work in progress and want other Moms to know we are in this together!

www.HeavenInTheHome.com

Anonymous Mommie Daze said...
My blog is called Mommie Daze. I blog about life as a mom, wife, Christian. A little bit of everything.

http://www.mommiedaze.com

Blogger Monkey's Momma said...

Hi! I'm Michaelle and I blog over at Monkey's Momma (http://monkeysmomma.blogspot.com).

Come see me some time!
Delete
Anonymous Kara said...

Hello!

http://www.notesfromthenest.com

After working at MagnetStreet for 7 years, I'm now a stay-at-home mom to my son Tate. I love my new life, but as a firstborn raising my firstborn, I tend to over-analyze most things.

Blogger Kendra said...
My blog is called My Insanity, because it is about all of the crazy and creative things I spend a lot of time and energy on. Parties, home decor, crafts, etc.
http://meandmyinsanity.blogspot.com/
Delete
Blogger Crazed Mommy said...

My blog is http://yummyfood4yourbrood.blogspot.com/

I started it because of the age old question MOM WHAT'S FOR DINNER? Thought I would share what I make each night to give and share ideas with other moms on what they make each day.

Thanks for the opportunity to share this!

Blogger Rochelle said...

My blog is called RoRofusion. I am the mom of two children ages 13 and 9. I blog about my life, Easy and fast recipes and how to live on a tight budget.

http://rorofusion.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

2 comments:

  1. melissa said...

    wow. thanks! i'll send you an email!!

  2. Michaelle said...

    Thank you!!!!

Post a Comment