DESIGNS BY JANESSA

Looking for a unique gift for yourself or someone else? How about a necklace, keychain, "coin" or cufflinks featuring your loved one’s thumbprint? Designs by Janessa (http://designsbyjanessa.com) specializes in handmade fine silver fingerprint/thumbprint charms,personalized necklaces and bracelets. You can keep your loved one close even when they are not near you! You need not be local to own one of these charms. You will be mailed a kit to collect your precious fingerprint.

Each necklace/bracelet is one of a kind; no two are alike! Each necklace is handcrafted by me, Janessa, and I take great pride in my work. Personalized necklaces are not to be confused with sterling silver discs stamped with letters. My items make great gifts for moms,grandmothers, girlfriends, expectant moms, sisters, nieces, children,d ads, grandfathers, etc. Please check back often since new styles are always being added.
http://designsbyjanessa.com

SALE! 10% discount if you mention code "Mom Made That"

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I recently purchased a key chain, a thumb-print and a heart with my sons name on it and I have to say that I absolutely love them!! Janessa is amazing! she takes her time on getting the perfect fingerprint. The end result will amaze you!! I feel like Janessa froze time with my son Ethan and I will cherish these items for the rest of my life! Thanks again Janessa!
    much love, J.Waddle

Post a Comment