PERSONALIZED MARKET TOTE GIVEAWAY! - WINNER ANNOUNCED

::GIVEAWAY CLOSED:: Congratulations to Julie Edmonds!

It doesn't mean you're shallow just because you can appreciate the beauty of these collapsible Personalized gifts for the ladies: Shallow collapsible market totesmarket totes. Similar to the other Market Totes offered by Suzi Homemaker's website, these are a little bit more shallow and they have two handles instead of one. They also have a wider opening at the top and two mesh pockets on the ends to stash your keys or change or other small objects when toting to and fro. Flip down the metal frame and it collapses flat for easy storage. Great for green trips to the market--just fill it with your goodies and go! Also perfect for picnics, toting kids' stuff, beach towels, or use it as decorative storage in any room.

Suzi has LOTS of cute personalized items on her site, so please stop by and shop at www.suzihomemaker.net.

::GIVEAWAY::

Suzi Homemaker would like to give one lucky winner a Personalized Market Tote!

To enter, simply visit Suzi Homemaker's Market Totes come back here and leave us a comment, telling us what color you would pick if you won!

Earn extra entries:

  • Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on March 31st, 2009. USA residents only please. Good luck!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

114 comments:

  1. 212degreedesigns said...

    the black floral is beautiful!
    what an awesome idea!
    i want one! : }

  2. Randomly Elly said...

    OMG...this is soooo cute!!!! I LOVE the Lime Green one with Curlz lettering!!!! perfect for me to carry stuff to a swim meet! Hope I can win it!!!

  3. Randomly Elly said...

    Ok...I have added to my blog
    http://lovinellyrocks.blogspot.com/

    and also spread it around Twitter...gotta wanna have ONE!!!!

  4. Lori said...

    I love the Hot Pink one :)

  5. dctm said...

    I would choose the brown floral

    dctm at bellsouth dot net

  6. Katrina said...

    I would choose the turquoise.

  7. Anonymous said...

    I'm a fan of the lime green myself.
    amaryllis_wings@yahoo.ca

  8. KR said...

    I'd pick the black floral.

  9. Elizabeth said...

    OK I want the floral one like the one you had the other day, Suzi, or like the maroon one i smooshed in the car door and broke....these market totes are so handy!

  10. Elizabeth said...

    I am a subscriber

  11. RachaelBW said...

    I LOVE the brown floral - would look great with a big W embroidered on the side! This would be perfect-o for the farmer's markets this summer.

  12. RachaelBW said...

    I am a subscriber.

  13. Chris Worthy said...

    I love the lime green -- and the photo sample online already has my name on it. :)

  14. Anonymous said...

    I think I would like the brown floral! These totes are neat!

  15. Anonymous said...

    Hey Suzi! Love the brown floral! Thanks for the email!

  16. punkinmama said...

    The Lime Green really catches my eye! Very cute! Thanks for the giveaway!

  17. tracey said...

    I love the black floral!

  18. lee and hannah said...

    love the turquoise! i posted about you on my blog

    leeandhannah.blogspot.com

    and i subscribed...great site here! :)

    pick me!! pick me!!

  19. Anonymous said...

    Hot Pink! I love it.

    Subscribed to email feed.

    And tweeted. I am @missjust

    Thank you for the geat giveaway.

  20. DEBIJOT said...

    Brown floral

  21. DEBIJOT said...

    subscriber google reader

  22. Anonymous said...

    Ok well I NEVER win these things :) but I LOVE Suzi!! And I LOVE the market totes .. I've had my eye on the Turquoise one!! So if by some crazy turn of my luck I win .. That's the one I would Choose!!

    Thanks for a fun give away!!
    Julie

  23. Jessica said...

    I think...maybe the lime floral? Or the brown? How can I just choose one???

  24. Anonymous said...

    Hmmm... love the pink floral - just beautiful!

  25. Anonymous said...

    Just tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/funwithmojo/status/1388063731

    Such a great idea!

  26. Unknown said...

    I would pick the black floral because I would not only use this when I went shopping, but on the set when I am filming! How cute would this be for my new set bag?

  27. SuZ said...

    Pink floral, hands down!! :)

  28. Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

    I would choose lime green.

    =) melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

  29. military76brat said...

    I really like the Lavender Damask

    navybrat76@yahoo.com

  30. military76brat said...

    I am a subscriber (navybrat76 or Military76brat)

    Navybrat76@yahoo.com

  31. military76brat said...

    I blogged about your giveaway at: http://military76brat.blogspot.com/2009/03/personalized-market-tote-giveaway.html

    navybrat76@yahoo.com

  32. military76brat said...

    I follow you on twitter and I tweeted your giveaway (military76brat)

    navybrat76@yahoo.com

  33. Catherine said...

    I think I'd chose the Pink Floral... but it's such a hard decision! Lol!

    garlandofroses@gmail.com

  34. Unknown said...

    Oh I like the Lime Green Floral!! So Cute!

  35. Unknown said...

    I follow you on Twitter (@michaelakrause) and tweeted about the giveaway

  36. The Dreamer said...

    I like the orange and the lime green floral

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

  37. Kaizen Fashion Project said...

    I'd choose the black floral!

  38. Kaizen Fashion Project said...

    I blogged!
    http://vintagefabulous.blogspot.com/2009/03/mom-made-that.html

  39. Kaizen Fashion Project said...

    I subscribed!

  40. Kaizen Fashion Project said...

    Tweet!

    user name: heatheranne99

  41. moushka said...

    The Lavender Damask would be very pretty.

  42. girlfriendcelebrations said...

    I love the brown floral! Every domestic diva needs their own!

    will tweet @girlsnightout

    Tina
    www.girlfriendcelebrations.com

  43. Wallstory said...

    It'd have to be the turquoise! I love the idea of using for storage.

  44. Wallstory said...

    I forgot to say I tweeted the giveaway.

  45. Sherri-Lee said...

    I love these... I would take the tourquoise tote! Gotta go tweet about it now too!

  46. lalasworld said...

    I love the black floral with Adina lettering in pink. I have blogged about this and twittered about it as well. My website is www.lalasworld.com My twitter name is IMXE98. Thanks!

  47. jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

    I love the black floral, pink floral and the lime green floral! How can I choose just one??

  48. "The Menu Mom" said...

    Those are so great! Love it! I would probably go for lime green.

  49. "The Menu Mom" said...

    Twittered About it

  50. Susan Heim said...

    I would pick the navy. The name shows up well, and it's very classy!

  51. Susan Heim said...

    I just subscribed via email!

  52. Susan Heim said...

    I follow you on Twitter and just tweeted this giveaway!
    http://twitter.com/ParentingAuthor/status/1392454775

  53. Kat Bryan said...

    Although I love the lime floral I think the navy is more practical.

  54. Kat Bryan said...

    blogged about the giveaway
    http://kat-bryanscorner.blogspot.com/2009/03/check-out-collapsible-market-totes-at.html

  55. Unknown said...

    I like the hot pink and pink floral! Market totes are soo cool!

  56. Unknown said...

    We are email subscribers (kristinia AT lovingheartmommy {DOT} com )

  57. Unknown said...

    We follow on twitter (kristinialeanna)

  58. judybrittle said...

    I think the Black Floral is really nice. Thank you!

  59. judybrittle said...

    Follow on Twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/kewpiedoll04/status/1395798476

  60. Rebecca said...

    Oooooh! How cute are those bags?!? I love the black floral!

    Thanks for such an awesome giveaway!

    rebecca.sprouse@gmail.com

  61. Rebecca said...

    I subcribed

    rebecca.sprouse@gmail.com

  62. Rebecca said...

    Tweet Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/copperbrickroad/statuses/1400922554

  63. Anonymous said...

    I love her stuff!

    I would choose the Lime Green one. So pretty.

    Thanks for the chance to enter.

    macawcrazy2002(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

  64. Pamela said...

    Orange is my favorite color and I'd take this tote with me everywhere I go...grocery store, work, kids' school, out to photo shoots, etc. Love it!

  65. Pamela said...

    Did I already say that I love this tote? I envision picnics a plenty this summer - carrying my new orange tote. :)

  66. Eli's Lids said...

    Brown floral with Mia font. Love the site... can't wait to click a bit more!!

  67. Anonymous said...

    I'm torn between the black floral and the lime green ... too cool!

    tanyasue (at) gmail.com
    www.TanyaDennisBooks.com

  68. Anonymous said...

    I tweeted about it too! Enter me twice! :)

  69. Anonymous said...

    Oooooooh, these are so cool!!! I'd love to have an orange one!

  70. buttercup said...

    these are cute. I'd pick the pink or lime green.

  71. buttercup said...

    I tweeted http://twitter.com/bellabuttercup/status/1404019991

  72. buttercup said...

    I subscribed!

  73. Annmarie Weeks said...

    What a great bag! Love the handle! The lime green color is my favorite!

  74. Regina Bertrand said...

    what a great item!!! I just love the black floral, with white letters would be fantastic!

  75. Regina Bertrand said...

    I am a subscriber!!!

  76. Cynde said...

    Pink Floral for sure!!

  77. Unknown said...

    Black floral is awesome. Will Tweet about it, too. Cheers!

  78. Anonymous said...

    I am stuck somewhere between the black floral and the lime green floral. It's a tough choice but I think I'll have to say the black floral one.

    Her market totes are all great looking. I've never seen anything like them before!

    I've also tweeted about the giveaway: http://twitter.com/HandbagBlogger/status/1414337730

  79. Tylerpants said...

    I'd pick the navy blue one so my son could use it too!

  80. Tylerpants said...

    I'm a subscriber

  81. trixx said...

    I like the lime green, so Spring-like!

  82. trixx said...

    I'm a subscriber!

  83. Anonymous said...

    I think the Hot Pink one is sooo CUTE!! Thats the one I would choose. And the Mia font to CUTE!! Your website is so cute! I enjoyed just looking around and seeing all the stuff on there. If you pick me I will show everyone, tell everyone and really get your product out there, I am a hairstylist and it would be so cute to carrry my stuff in. Bet my customers would love IT TO!!! What an advertisement!!! Have A Great Day and Hope for MY BIG TOTE WIN!!! LOL!! Janet hairlady825@aol.com Have A Blessed Day! Sorry about the long comment BUT LOVE TO TALK!!!

  84. Janet said...

    EXCUSE ME didn't mean to be anonymous! I am Janet! and I like the PINK TOTE! and The MIA font so CUTE!!! hairlady825@aol.com

  85. Susie Buetow said...

    I love love love the brown floral! These rock! Thanks

  86. Susie Buetow said...

    I subscribed via my arteachersusan at gmail dot com email account. Thanks!

  87. Susie Buetow said...

    Hi! I'm following you on twitter as susieqtpie. I just twittered your giveaway. I'm not sure how to make it a link so I just copied it to here! Thanks!!

    susieqtpie Personalized Market Tote giveaway! http://tinyurl.com/cod67oless than 5 seconds ago from web

  88. Gail Klanchesser said...

    Lime Green! That way I can't lose it! It would be a great way to shop and hold all my reusable supermarket bags when we're not shopping.

  89. Gail Klanchesser said...

    I am a subscriber =)

  90. Gail Klanchesser said...

    Tweeting about the new site and the giveaway! =)

  91. Kristen said...

    Being a lover of all things pink, I would probably pick the pink floral! Very cute!

  92. Karen said...

    I love the market totes! Those things carry a ton of stuff.

  93. Heather said...

    I would totally go for bravado and get the lime green floral! Thanks for the opportunity!

  94. Simply Being Mommy said...

    I'm lovin the pink floral.

    crystal_reagan(at)hotmail(dot)com

  95. Annie-Savor This Moment said...

    The hot pink is adorable! She has some great things in her shop.

  96. Leanne said...

    Lime Green Floral, without a doubt. I would use it to tote around my review items when I'm not farmers marketing. What a cute product and adorable website - thanks so much for featuring them on this giveaway!
    leanne(at)raveandreview(dot)com

  97. Leanne said...

    I tweeted :)
    www.raveandreview.typepad.com

  98. Erin Tales said...

    I love the Black Floral.

    speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

  99. Erin Tales said...

    Tweete.

    http://twitter.com/theMomBuzz/status/1426169725

    speak2erin(at)gmail(dot)com

  100. Melissa said...

    The Pink Floral is super cute. And thanks for the twitter follow, I'm following you as well!

  101. Jeri Maxedon said...

    I can't decide between the black or pink floral. they are both so beautiful!

  102. Jeri Maxedon said...

    i subscribe to your feed

  103. Jeri Maxedon said...

    i tweeted about the contest @PinkAndPosh

  104. Linda Stewart said...

    The Lime Green is rockin!!

  105. EChristyBA said...

    I blogged about the giveaway here:
    http://workingfam.blogspot.com/

    I love these and would choose aqua and brown thread. (I think I'm going to buy one as a graduation gift!)

  106. Linda Stewart said...

    Following on Twitter & tweeted - http://twitter.com/NCBelle36/status/1427003624

  107. Amber @ Classic Housewife said...

    OOH - I adore the pink floral! These are ingenious. I just started carrying fabric totes to the store. This would be great for those quick trips where I just need a few things. Or like you said, picnic lunches, trips to the library -- whatever! Thanks!

  108. Amber @ Classic Housewife said...

    I tweeted it! http://twitter.com/AmberOliver/statuses/1427331175

  109. Amber @ Classic Housewife said...

    I'm a subscriber!!

  110. Lisa said...

    I love the pink floral pattern with Mia text. Very cute bag! Thanks for the giveaway.

  111. Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

    Though I would love to get one for myself in a pretty color (only boys in this house) I would have to pick the Navy since I would be using it for all the boys junk!!

    nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

  112. Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

    I tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/kariellen/statuses/1429226144

    nateandjakesmom at gmail dot com

  113. sunnymum said...

    I'd the pink floral or the turquoise. Love them both. Thanks for the chance to win!

  114. Julie said...

    I can't believe I won!! I'm so excited - Thanks for a great giveaway and blog!!

Post a Comment