Note from Amy
Hello friends!
I'm sorry it's been so long since I have written last, but I have been busy, busy, busy! I suppose being busy is a good problem to have, but I have missed reaching out to you personally.
We are still growing rapidly here on Mom Made That! I am still amazed by the support and participation we are getting daily. We now have over 80 businesses, blogs, and advertisers here in just a short three month lifespan! That is AMAZING!!! Thank you for being a part of all. :)
So what is going on right now with Mom Made That???
Take care, and I will be connecting with you soon!
-Amy
I'm sorry it's been so long since I have written last, but I have been busy, busy, busy! I suppose being busy is a good problem to have, but I have missed reaching out to you personally.
We are still growing rapidly here on Mom Made That! I am still amazed by the support and participation we are getting daily. We now have over 80 businesses, blogs, and advertisers here in just a short three month lifespan! That is AMAZING!!! Thank you for being a part of all. :)
So what is going on right now with Mom Made That???
- NEW LAYOUT. A few weeks ago, we totally redesigned our layout and format and it has been wonderful! Not only does it same me a little time when formatting our listings, but it is easier to navigate for our shoppers and readers!
- NEW TESTIMONIALS. We are getting more and more testimonials from our moms that list with us. See our latest testimonials here.
- CHARITY FUNDS ARE GROWING. It seems small now, but as March almost comes to a close, we will be adding to our charity fund. Remember, 10% of all listing fees go directly to charity!
- PRESS. The world is talking about us!
- GIVEAWAYS! Make sure you enter our most recent giveaways! Right now we are giving away a fabulous personalized market tote from Suzi Homemaker, so make sure you enter!
- GOING TO BLOGHER! Yes, it's true, I'm going to the BlogHer conference in July! What will I be talking about when I'm there??? You, of course! I plan on spreading the word about my loyal Mom Made That! participants and how amazing they are. :)
Take care, and I will be connecting with you soon!
-Amy


0 comments:
Post a Comment