WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

The whole purpose of Mom Made That! is to showcase and support the talents of moms, and I believe a great way of doing that is by listening to our readers, buyers, and listers.  I am always open to ideas and comments to make this site better, so I want to hear from you!

Please leave a comment here, or email me at mommadethat@gmail.com, and tell me:

  • What you would like to see more of/less of on our site?
  • What do you enjoy most on our site?
  • What do you enjoy the least?
  • What departments/categories would you like to see more of/less of?
  • Would you participate in a Mom Made That! forum or social community?
I appreciate your feedback, and if you would like to be anonymous, please email to mommadethat@gmail.com or sign under an anonymous user.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I really love your blog. It's filled with helpful tips and ideas that I am going to use to help me out in my everyday life.
    I would really love to hear from you as well. You can leave a comment on my new blog, "Hello From the Cresent City". And don't forget to enter my very first giveaway, "It's Mardi Gras Madness".
    To see the rules on how to enter, visit my blog.

Post a Comment