MONOGRAMMED BOW GIVEAWAY!

Win a monogrammed bow, color of your choice, from Personalized Creations!

To enter this giveaway, simply visit Personalized Creations at www.tagleenterprises.com, and leave a comment here, telling us about a product that caught your eye!

Earn extra entries:
  • Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
  • Become a subscriber, or if you are already a subscriber. Subscribe here. (mention in comment)
  • Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on February 25th, 2009. USA residents only please. Good luck!

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

29 comments:

  1. RachaelBW said...

    Such an adorable idea! Reminds me of the bows my little sis and I used to wear as kids in Louisiana. Love. It.

    Lots of cute stuff on the site, too - will definitely be checking it out regularly for my little girl. :)

  2. judybrittle said...

    I really love the Noodle bracelet. That is so pretty. Thank you!

  3. TLF said...

    I love the croc bows!

  4. KR said...

    I love the Monogrammed Toddler Bow with Headband

  5. KR said...

    I subscribe

  6. Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

    Love the basic bow in pink.

    =) melanie
    http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
    melanieadey at hotmail dot com

  7. Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

    the basic bows are great because they can go with anything!

  8. Katie @ goodLife {eats} said...

    tweeted and I'm a follower

    http://twitter.com/goodLifeEats/status/1231352343

  9. Emily said...

    Wow! I loved all your stuff and you have seriously good prices.

    I also subscribed.

  10. Tiffany Madan said...

    i love the mamogrammed military camo yellow ribbon bow

  11. valerie2350 said...

    the spring onesie is cute

  12. valerie2350 said...

    subscriber

  13. valerie2350 said...

    http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1239687470

  14. Unknown said...

    The Crochet 1 1/2 Pink Headband with bow (polka dot bow) is adorable! thanks for entering me.

  15. Saph said...

    I love the velvet bows!!

  16. Saph said...

    Just subscribed via google reader!

  17. Saph said...

    Just tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/walkwithme/status/1241699169

  18. casey aubut said...

    I love the charm bracelets!
    cassandra@aubut.net

  19. Anonymous said...

    The Mothers Bracelets also really caught my eye. Thanks!
    lisanne411(at)yahoo(dot)com

  20. jenny said...

    wow i think every thing is realy neet i be happy to have any thing please enter me infor this thanks

  21. Anonymous said...

    The Felt Butterfly Clippies are so cute. My daughter loves the clippies because she can do it herself.
    candyhoch(at)hotmail(dot)com

  22. Shauni said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  23. Shauni said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  24. Shauni said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  25. Sarah Speaks- Savvy SAHM Reviews & Giveaways said...

    I love the Crocs bows!

  26. mel said...

    Love the little sister bow.

    mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com

  27. Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

    Personalized small barrettes are really cute! My girls would be so cute in them :)

  28. Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

    I am a subscriber

  29. Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

    I Tweeted the giveaway
    Crunchygreenmom: Twitter ID

Post a Comment