GIVEAWAYS!
::GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED::
Win a PERSONALIZED OVERNIGHT DUFFEL BAG by Suzi Homemaker!
Going somewhere? Be sure to get there in style with this hip overnight duffel bag made by Room It Up and personalized by Suzi Homemaker. You will love the ample storage this overnight bag affords and, with two interior mesh pockets, you will be able to keep all of your essentials organized. A hidden front outside zip pocket and a convenient Velcro side pocket are perfect for easy access to all of your smaller items. Adjustable shoulder strap with lobster claw closure included! Measures 17" x 10" x 11". Your choice of color and monogram style!
::HOW TO ENTER::
To enter this giveaway, simply visit Suzi Homemaker's website at www.suzihomemaker.net, and leave a comment here about a product that caught your eye!
Earn extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
- Become a subscriber, or if you are already a subscriber. Subscribe here. (mention in comment)
- Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on January 11th, 2009. One lucky winner will be randomly selected and contacted on January 12th, 2009. USA residents only please. Good luck!


December 28, 2008 at 10:20 AM
love the backpacks and matching lunch boxes!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
December 28, 2008 at 10:21 AM
we are subscribers!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
December 28, 2008 at 10:24 AM
sent a tweet here:
http://twitter.com/staceymoore/status/1082581874
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net
December 28, 2008 at 10:28 AM
Can I pick two? I love the Carry-All Caddy and the Art-To-Go Roll!
table4five@gmail.com
December 28, 2008 at 10:30 AM
I'm a subscriber with Bloglines!
table4five@gmail.com
December 28, 2008 at 10:33 AM
I follow you on Twitter, and I just tweeted the URL to the giveaway here--http://twitter.com/Table4Five/status/1082592976
table4five@gmail.com
December 28, 2008 at 10:33 AM
I love the kids personalized aprons and the Babycapes.
beccaj73[at]hickorytech[dot]net
December 28, 2008 at 10:37 AM
I love the Overnight bag in Paris. I've been needing a bag for short trips!
And, I've subscribed to your blog.
December 28, 2008 at 10:43 AM
Love the Tote bag..I tend to need lots of tote bags so am always looking for a new one....Id love the duffel bag
December 28, 2008 at 10:46 AM
I already follow you on twitter and I did a tweet about it
December 28, 2008 at 10:46 AM
I subscribed to your blog
December 28, 2008 at 11:06 AM
the big check towels are really cute
December 28, 2008 at 11:06 AM
email subscriber
December 28, 2008 at 11:07 AM
tweet
http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1082638940
December 28, 2008 at 11:12 AM
I really liked the cooler that can be used as a diaper bag or tote.
December 28, 2008 at 11:21 AM
I am now an email subscriber.
December 28, 2008 at 11:27 AM
I tweeted about the contest at http://twitter.com/BarelyDomestic/status/1082664145
December 28, 2008 at 11:41 AM
The tooth fairy pillows are adorable. My 3 year old isn't loosing teeth just yet but this product would be a wonderful thing to have for when she does. TY
gahome2mom (at) gmail.com
December 28, 2008 at 11:43 AM
Subscribed by RSS. TY
December 28, 2008 at 11:47 AM
blogged it :) gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com
December 28, 2008 at 12:10 PM
I love the Paris laptop case!
December 28, 2008 at 12:12 PM
I like the quilted backpacks!
ellybean@connected2christ.com
December 28, 2008 at 12:50 PM
I like the New Dot Cooler, perfect for short trips!
shel704 at aol dot com
December 28, 2008 at 12:51 PM
I'm subscribed via google reader
shel704 at aol dot com
December 28, 2008 at 12:53 PM
Tweeted:
http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1082776273
shel704 at aol dot com
December 28, 2008 at 1:32 PM
I really like the Art to go roll! Looks handy and fun! Thanks for the giveaway!
December 28, 2008 at 2:55 PM
I like the messenger bag
December 28, 2008 at 6:20 PM
I love the Minky Spa Wrap. Thanks for the giveaway!
boldnessbe(at)gmail(dot)com
December 29, 2008 at 6:47 AM
The Minky Spa Wraps are really nice, as are the messenger totes!
December 29, 2008 at 6:47 AM
Just subscribed!
December 29, 2008 at 2:10 PM
I love the coolers and the overnight bags. I also like the laptop bag, but I don't have a laptop. :-)
Thank you!
December 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM
I blogged about the giveaway here: http://mamabeargetschatty.blogspot.com/2008/12/mom-made-that.html
December 29, 2008 at 4:48 PM
with a bub due in Feb I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a diaper stacker!!!
December 29, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Love the Diva Tote! Cute
December 29, 2008 at 5:28 PM
I subscribed via google reader!
December 29, 2008 at 5:31 PM
I sent a tweet here
http://twitter.com/lizzydear/status/1085042667
and following on twitter, (I am lizzydear)
December 30, 2008 at 11:34 AM
I love tote bags! ~ :) Thanks!
jmagloro [at] ywave.com
December 30, 2008 at 12:24 PM
My favorites are the kids aprons - and with hat and spoon they complete the gorgeous package!
December 30, 2008 at 5:08 PM
I like the mossy oak fleece beanie.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com
December 30, 2008 at 5:56 PM
I love the laptop bag - so cute!
December 31, 2008 at 7:05 AM
I really like the Snack Squares and the Storage Cubes!
Andy(dot)Rebeka(at)gmail(dot)com
December 31, 2008 at 7:19 AM
I posted about your contest. Take a look!
December 31, 2008 at 7:20 AM
I am now following you on Twitter, I have also tweeted about your contest.
December 31, 2008 at 7:24 AM
I have subscribed! I am excited about finding your blog!
December 31, 2008 at 7:29 AM
I love the quilted diaper backpack. Backpacks are so much easier with babies.
December 31, 2008 at 7:30 AM
I'm a subscriber
December 31, 2008 at 8:16 AM
How fun :) my son would love the red pirate backpack!
Thanks :) (my email is on blogger profile, hope that is ok)
December 31, 2008 at 11:20 AM
I love the minky blankets! Baby #1 is coming in February so I'm in the market for some blankies.
Thanks for the giveaway!
ronandwhit at gmail dot com
December 31, 2008 at 11:21 AM
I subscribed to your blog via Google Reader!
ronandwhit at gmail dot com
January 1, 2009 at 7:18 AM
Love the overnight bags and the market totes.
Thank you for the giveaways!!
countrysunset40@aol.com
January 1, 2009 at 4:18 PM
I like the CornerStone™ - Reversible V-Neck Scrub Top. CS501
donna444444@yahoo.com
January 1, 2009 at 4:18 PM
I subscribed.
donna444444@yahoo.com
January 1, 2009 at 4:19 PM
I am following on twitter.
donna444444@yahoo.com
January 1, 2009 at 8:36 PM
The 12 pack cooler would be great for the beach
January 1, 2009 at 8:43 PM
subscribed in a feeder
January 2, 2009 at 7:10 AM
I love The Room It Up Large Cooler! I could really use this!
Thanks!
ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com
January 2, 2009 at 7:45 AM
I think the Art-To-Go Roll is really nice. I like the Dragon print. Thank you so much!
January 2, 2009 at 7:45 AM
I just subscribed.
January 2, 2009 at 7:14 PM
I love the Precious Cargo Infant Bucket Cap - so cute.
My daughter could use this giveaway bag to go to her grandparent's house for the weekend!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Amy b
adennispac@yahoo.com
January 3, 2009 at 11:11 AM
Love the Crazy Daisy Cooler.
January 3, 2009 at 5:50 PM
the personalized kids aprons are so cute.
jayme[dot]bouwens@yahoo[dot]com
January 4, 2009 at 12:28 PM
Love the Garden Hats. Thanks.
January 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM
I love the gardening bag. I need to be more organized!
January 4, 2009 at 2:00 PM
following on Google Reader
January 4, 2009 at 2:01 PM
tweeted - sumrthyme
January 4, 2009 at 2:24 PM
I love the Diva bag
January 4, 2009 at 2:25 PM
I follow on twitter
January 4, 2009 at 6:09 PM
oh how cute! I love the storage cubes and the gardening bag. so cute!! thanks for the chance to win!
January 6, 2009 at 1:02 PM
I really like her design of the Diva Tote in Hot pink.
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com
January 7, 2009 at 10:18 PM
Good luck everyone! TY for entering!
January 8, 2009 at 7:04 AM
the overnight bags are great thanks for the contest
January 8, 2009 at 7:05 AM
the overnight bags are great thanks for the contest
January 8, 2009 at 9:11 AM
I love her Minky Spa wraps! My daughter has one, and I was definately very happy when I received it! She does great work!
January 8, 2009 at 9:44 AM
My favorite is the Minky Spa Wrap.
traymona[at]aol.com
January 8, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Gotta go with the Carry-All Caddy! I would love to win this! Thanks for the great giveaway!
misfitmookie at gmail.com
January 8, 2009 at 1:32 PM
I love the Diva Bags! The hot pink is just too cute and would be a fabulous bag for me.
Thanks so much!
January 8, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Love the tooth fairy pillow! thanks!
-Stephanie
jsmbc2002@verizon.net
January 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM
The Babay Capes are so cute.
January 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM
I love the Market Totes. They are so much more stylish then the same ole canvas bag. I hope to come back and buy one soon.
texasgirl(at)rocketmail(dot)com
January 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM
I like the overnight bag in paris...Thanks for the giveaway
dominican757 at gmail dot com
January 8, 2009 at 7:24 PM
The Minky Spa Wraps are adorable. Thanks for the great giveaway!
January 8, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Love the market tote, perfect for picnics or at the beach!
January 8, 2009 at 10:23 PM
Im a subscriber.
January 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM
I would love the Diva Tote - only $18???? How does she do that?
amy(ta)resoucefulmommy(tod)com.
January 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM
I love the gardening apron!
January 9, 2009 at 3:47 PM
i just subscribed too!
January 9, 2009 at 7:43 PM
I like the sweater organizer.
January 9, 2009 at 8:26 PM
I love the Dots and Daisies messenger bag!
January 11, 2009 at 5:04 AM
LOVE love love the overnight bags. So cute!
January 11, 2009 at 8:14 AM
I love the diva tote and the messenger bags! The circle/dot pattern is my fave! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
January 11, 2009 at 8:15 AM
I am now a subscriber! Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
January 11, 2009 at 8:16 AM
I twittered the giveaway! http://twitter.com/Shamrocker99/status/1111126782 Shamrocker99 at aol dot com
January 11, 2009 at 8:53 AM
I love the market tote in black hibiscus-what a great item! tammyb@milkandcookeez.com
January 11, 2009 at 8:54 AM
I subscribe, happily :)
January 11, 2009 at 8:54 AM
twittering now!
January 11, 2009 at 1:38 PM
Oooh, I love the laptop bags & the Paris print ^_^ Pretty, pretty.
January 12, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Everything is really cute. I like the train case and Diva tote bags. Thank you.
January 13, 2009 at 7:28 AM
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER GIVEAWAY SOON!