NOTE FROM AMY

Hello!

Thanks to you, Mom Made That! has had a successful launch!  I appreciate the support and love from all of you!  There are many exciting plans in store for Mom Made That!, and I cannot wait to share them with you all. (sorry, top secret right now!)

In addition to the new listings in our departments (you can always check for updates in the "news" section of the home page), here are some things to note:
  • REVIEWS - Find out what others are saying about these mom products.  Look for the review image at the end of each listing!
  • TESTIMONIALS - If you have story or testimonial about a product you purchased from one of our vendors, please share it with us!  Email mommadethat@gmail.com.
I will be checking in with you again SOON.

Amy, Founder
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment