GIVEAWAY - Paper & Pics Prize Pack!
::GIVEAWAY CLOSED::
One winner will receive:
Paper Kit
from
Kindred Creations
Digital Kit
from
Kindred Creations
Package of "Love You With All My Heart" Cards (8)
from
DoodleStars
Premade Photo Greeting Card Design
from
Photo Greetings

Paper Kit
from
Kindred Creations
Digital Kit
from
Kindred Creations
Package of "Love You With All My Heart" Cards (8)
from
DoodleStars
Premade Photo Greeting Card Design
from
Photo Greetings

Set of 5 Photo Note Cards
from
Apple Loves Orange
from
Apple Loves Orange
::HOW TO ENTER::
To enter this giveaway, please visit these generous businesses:
Come back, then tell us why you want to win this GREAT giveaway!
Earn extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
- Become a subscriber, or if you are already a subscriber. Subscribe here. (mention in comment)
- Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on January 23rd, 2009. One lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced on January 24th, 2009. USA residents only please. Good luck!





January 16, 2009 at 3:56 PM
i love all of the note cards! I don't scrapbook (maybe when I have grand kids!) but I have a friend who would love the paper and digital packs!
January 16, 2009 at 3:57 PM
following
January 17, 2009 at 10:05 AM
I love to scrapbook and would love to win these items to go in my scrapbooks. Thanks!
January 17, 2009 at 10:05 AM
I am a subscriber.
January 19, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Oooh, I love those note cards ^_^ and I would have so much fun once the little one arrives, making nice little scrapbook pages for her ;)
Oh, and I totally have you on twitter :D
January 20, 2009 at 2:27 PM
I would love to win this because I am still doing traditional paper scrapbooking, but I'm really wanting to learn to do digital scrapbooking & this would be a great opportunity to start. And I could keep up with friends with the beautiful notecards!
Thanks!
ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com
January 21, 2009 at 1:51 PM
I'm having a baby in less than 2 weeks so the photo greeting card design would come in handy!
January 22, 2009 at 7:37 PM
This looks wonderful, I love to scrapbook!