GIVEAWAY - Blog Makeover Prize Pack!

::GIVEAWAY CLOSED::

This giveaway is for one HUGE
Blog Makeover Prize Pack!  


Does your blog need a makeover???

One winner will receive:

Custom Blog Button with Widget Code

from

Custom Blog Designs  


FREE Blogger Design (may require purchase of digital kit)

from

Busy Mama Blog Design 

::HOW TO ENTER::

To enter this giveaway, please visit these generous businesses:


Come back, then tell us why you want to win this GREAT giveaway!

Earn extra entries:
  • Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
  • Become a subscriber, or if you are already a subscriber.  Subscribe here. (mention in comment)
  • Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on January 23rd, 2009.  One lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced on January 24th, 2009.  USA residents only please.  Good luck!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

8 comments:

  1. Musings from Me said...

    I'm a subscriber. I also contribute to Momspark. Hi, Amy!

    I would love to win a blog makeoever as I am stuck with the Blogger design. I can't improve it beyond what I have. I'd like to have an attractive, catchy header with a 3 column format. Something that would make a reader consider returning. Right now I have 2 columns. Blogger templates are very not yielding.

  2. Musings from Me said...

    I twittered about the giveaway. My name is: musingsfromme

  3. Gina said...

    Fun!! I have had my design for almost a year and am so ready for a makeover! Thanks!

  4. Gina said...

    Twittered it! Username Dewgin.

  5. Gina said...

    Subscribed with Bloglines! User mcleod4christ

  6. Andrea Hatfield said...

    I want to win because I am tired of my current design.

  7. Andrea Hatfield said...

    I am a subscriber.

  8. Andrea Hatfield said...

    Tweeted~
    http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1143264935

Post a Comment