GIVEAWAY - Baby Prize Pack!

::GIVEAWAY CLOSED::

This giveaway is for one HUGE 
Baby Prize Pack! 

One winner will receive:


Neutral Mint Green Sherpa Suede Babycape

from

Babycapes 




Set of Burp Cloths

from

A Mother's Boutique 






$25 Gift Certificate


from 

Hippos Toes 






Baby Outfit

from

Organically Grown Baby 




::HOW TO ENTER::

To enter this giveaway, please visit these generous businesses:

Come back, then tell us why you want to win this GREAT giveaway!

Earn extra entries:
  • Blog about this giveaway (mention in comment)
  • Become a subscriber, or if you are already a subscriber.  Subscribe here. (mention in comment)
  • Send a tweet here about this giveaway. (mention in comment) You can also follow us on Twitter here.
Giveaway ends 6:00 p.m. CST on January 23rd, 2009.  One lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced on January 24th, 2009.  USA residents only please.  Good luck!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

31 comments:

  1. nanja said...

    I'd love to win these items for my first grandchild , a girl who is due to be born this April! The baby clothing at Hippos Toes are beautiful.Burp cloths from A Mother's Boutique will be very useful and an outfit from Organically Grown Baby is a great way to find out just how great Organic fabrics are. Thank You!
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

  2. nanja said...

    I'm subscribed
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

  3. nanja said...

    Following on twitter-nanja46
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

  4. nanja said...

    Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/nanja46/status/1124172095
    nanja[at]comcast[dot]net

  5. Carolyn G said...

    I would love to win these items for my friend who just had a baby. They need some stuff and the stuff from these shops are great!

  6. KR said...

    My niece has 4 children 5 & under. This package would be great for her!

  7. KR said...

    following

  8. Anonymous said...

    My daughter is expecting her first baby in March. She has been through so much in her life and the pregnancy has been horrible not to mention the baby's father turned his back on both of them. She struggles but I've got to hand it to her ... she is doing a great job all things considered. I would love to win this package for her. She would be tickled.

  9. Anonymous said...

    subscribed

  10. Anonymous said...

    following on twitter and tweeted - http://twitter.com/NCBelle36/status/1125175715

  11. judybrittle said...

    I would love to win this for my grandbaby. They all have such beautiful items. Thank you so much!

  12. judybrittle said...

    I'm a subscriber.

  13. Andrea Hatfield said...

    All of the companies make such nice things for baby. I would love to win for a friend that is due in February.
    Thanks!

  14. Andrea Hatfield said...

    I am a subscriber.

  15. Andrea Hatfield said...

    I blogged it~
    http://mylifesahoot.blogspot.com/2009/01/giveaways-around-web.html

  16. Jennifer said...

    Oh my goodness! All of these folks have beautiful stuff! I love finding cute baby products/clothes and they have them! Thanks for sharing and for the entry!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

  17. Anonymous said...

    I love all the products from A mother's boutique! They have such a variety and the clothes at the other two are too cute too.

    email: keithadanielle[at]yahoo[dot]com

    Keitha

  18. Tylerpants said...

    Great prize! Would love to win this as I'm expecting a baby at the end of the month!

  19. Tylerpants said...

    I'm a subscriber.

  20. leah said...

    My sister is expecting a baby so this would be a great gift for her!

  21. Henry said...

    I'm surrounded by babies these days! it's so wonderful! I'd love the cape and a peasant blouse from Hippo Toes for my daughter. My friend sure could use the burp cloths for her daughter,who was born in January, and my nephew would look adorable in that baby outfit!

  22. Henry said...

    I subscribe via Google redaer!

    quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com

  23. Desiree said...

    My first baby is due in FOUR DAYS! I would love to win these!

  24. Anonymous said...

    I would love to win these prizes so my youngest baby could have something new instead of all of the usual hand me downs. The baby capes are adorable and unique and I love how soft organic baby clothes are.

  25. Anonymous said...

    I love love love that suede cape! I'd love to win that for my daughter.

  26. The Dreamer said...

    I'd love to win because we this economy - we can use all the help we can get.

    thanks

    adams006 at hotmail dot com

  27. Anonymous said...

    I would love to win this because one of my best friends is having a baby. This is her 3rd baby, but her first boy. She needs some new baby boy things & I would be the hit of the baby shower!
    Thanks!
    ericbrooks75(at)yahoo(dot)com

  28. Anonymous said...

    We are foster parents and have a new baby girl that is 3 weeks old. All these products would be great for her!

    janellhuntsman@yahoo.com

  29. Kaycee said...

    Wow, these are fantastic!! I really want to have more organic items! And I MUST have those doy dungarees from hippo tees! Everything is so precious!!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

  30. Kaycee said...

    Im a subscriber!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

  31. Kaycee said...

    Tweeted! (iloveyouhecried)

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

Post a Comment